Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To all the Outlaw Women who Create!!

This blog is a tribute to all the Outlaw Women who Create!! The one's that Scrapbook, Create Cards and Altered Art.. The gals who create the stamps both digital and rubber.. The gals who Tag and create Digital scrapbook supplies. My hat's off to you!! To all the outspoken Women that I know and love.. The one's that don't take any sheet but stand up for themselves in times of troubles. The gals that know their inner selves and create!!! I love you all!!

. Artists in their own right.. Women from 20-90+ who know beauty and know how to create beautiful art.. I will be sharing my thoughts on aging, my thoughts on growing up as a Jewish American Princess Reject!! and mostly tell the tale of how I became a Creative Outlaw Women!!

No comments:

Post a Comment